Thursday, August 14, 2025

444 aug 14

Please please please don't ever think you are a burden, or unwanted, or alone, or that I'm better off without you in my life (because I'm not), or that things won't get better, or that I would hate you or be mad or love you any less. I love you kiddo, love you more than life, and I'll always want you... as my son, and in my life. My life got so much better with you in it, filled with so much joy and laughter and love, and even with the scary bits and times I worried... I feel so very blessed that you are my son. And I promise you, things will get better. Maybe not all at once, or quickly, but they will... and I will be right be your side through it all. So please hold on, know that there is hope, and that you are loved so fucking much.


 


Shared with permission of Jessica Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment