Saturday, August 23, 2025

453

WHERE ARE YOU MY FERAL GOOBER??? 

Think of the most love that you could possible feel, multiply that by a million, and then include an insane desire to protect, and willingness to sacrifice anything to keep them safe. Wild, endless, complete, unconditional, boundless love... that's how much I love you kiddo. You gave me the greatest gift in the world, one I didn't think I wanted or even deserved. You are my greatest blessing, my biggest weakness, and the best thing that has ever happened to me . 

I love you J, and that will never end 💙

Momma 

"It's important to find people who make you realize there's nothing wrong with being who you are"
-unknown- 

Since you love fruit like me! It's peak peach season omg. There's a lot of orchards around here so a lot of local grown fruits. Best peaches come from Maryhill though. Maryhill is just up the road from Stonehenge, and has a lovely art museum with stunning views. That is off topic though, I need you to help eat fruit cause I am just one person and can't eat it all before it goes bad 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment