Saturday, May 31, 2025

369: I Do Not Know Everything may 31

I don't know if I can forget all the times you asked me to please don't let go, and told me it wasn't allowed... I will always think about that.... 💙

“… And I know your laugh and your cry
because it lives inside me,
and how to hold your heart
while the stars burn in the sky. 

And so you see, I do not know everything. 

But I know you're my why.
For now.
For always.
Forever.”
Shared with permission of Jessica Urlichs 

Wherever you are, whatever is happening... please be ok... please be ok... please remember me, remember hope, remember love, please make it out... I need to give you a hug, and show you all the things, and visit the ocean with you, and binge merlin with you and hold you and give you whales and doomslugs and jackdaws, and I want to see you perform, I want to see you graduate, I want to send you to college, I want you to become and architect or whatever your heart desires... and all the other things we talked about.. but mostly I want to give you all the love and hugs and peace and happiness, and the world and all the fucking stars and me because you deserve all of that and every good thing in life

I made you a Christmas stocking 😌
Love you



No comments:

Post a Comment