Never underestimate how important you are to me and how much I care about you and want you in my life kiddo. The good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful, the medical shit, the chaos, everything, all that is you... I love all of it, all of you, and I want nothing more in life than you here, home safe. I will always always always want you as my own son and that includes ALL OF YOU, EVERYTHING! You don't need to protect me, you don't need to hide... because if there is one thing in this universe I will fucking fight for, it's you. I don't care about anything else but you.
I
WANT
YOU
Because I can't lose you J... because
God... I'm going to fucking make myself cry... haahaaaha... too late...
Because I love you. In a way I never understood until you... in a way you might not understand until you have kids of your own. I fucking love you and AAGGHHGHAAHHHHHHHHH
*throws phone* ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Because I love you....
No comments:
Post a Comment