Putting up bookshelves for you today. It's not a proper home project unless you have to take at least one trip to the hardware store. Someone should invent x-ray vision that can see the framing inside a wall... cause the damn stud finder is a lying liar lol. But, other than a desk chair and some minor details your room is done! And you're, of course, free to add your own touches. I hope you love it though, I loved making it for you. Reminder to ask if you like a ceiling fan or not. Need to clean crap out of the closet... how have we accumulated so much stuff IDEK.
Anyway... love you dear heart. Hold onto hope ok? *infinite hugs*
💙🫂💙
The person living in the house behind us is out in their driveway juggling fire 😳
I wish I could have gotten pics but trees were in the way.
We made everything soup tonight, it came out nicely spicy, you'd like.
No comments:
Post a Comment