Tuesday, February 11, 2025

260

You make my heart feel warm and fuzzy, you make me feel so full of love that I never knew I could have, you make me laugh, you make me want to be the best person and mom I can be, you make me so fucking proud
You did those things. Love you dear heart

"Trauma recovery is about creating 'home' inside ourselves... a place where we'll be accepted, not unfairly judged, not lied to, not scapegoated or abandoned."
-Dr. Glenn Patrick Doyle-

I've been learning so much about trauma recovery from people who have been through it and come out the other side in such a better place. People who were abused, who were told they had BPD, or schizophrenia, or bipolar. People that healed and went on to have happy, fairly normal lives. One woman healed her schizophrenia completely. She gave me the names of some trauma informed therapists here locally.


17th Birthday
Christmas was ch 219 or 252
Other stuff/sneak peeks

No comments:

Post a Comment