I would live this life over and over,
A million different lifetimes, a million different ways,
Embrace every struggle, endure every past heartache,
Just to get to you again.
In every single lifetime, in every version of this story,
Through every sleepless night and anxious heartbeat,
I would choose you again and again and again, endlessly.
I would do it gladly, just to have the privilege of being your mom.
I Love you 💙
Right now, all I want is to hug you tightly and not let go for a while. Not to say anything important, just hug you and forget the distance between us. There are so many things I wish I could tell you in person; how much l miss you, how proud I am of you, that I love you, always.
Sometimes words aren't enough, though, and right now... I just want to hold you close, so you can feel how much l miss you. I love you kiddo, and that will never end.
Momma 💙
Started getting the tattoos fixed since the person who originally did them didn't do a very good job. Now it looks like an actual jackdaw 💙

No comments:
Post a Comment