Hey kiddo. Just here to say I love you and I miss you. You will always be the best thing that has ever happened to me. I still believe that I was meant to be your mother. And even if it wasn't for as long as we would have liked, you will still be my son, always and forever will. Death doesn't change that. I love you so much, my jakedaw 💙
Speaking of ✨shiny✨ things, I took a picture of all the bracelets I got you. From top down... one that says "don't let the hard days win", then the coral bracelet with the coordinates to your baby coral piece, then the very first I got you... I wish I'd given it to you on your 17th... but I was saving it as a surprise. It's made of sea glass and they look grey but light up with various blues when the light hits. It made an appearance in most of the art though. Lastly is just one I thought was cool. It's a bike chain link.

Then I also got the pictures hung. Place of honor 💙

Now I'm just sitting here, drinking hot chocolate and thinking of you. You will always be in my thoughts and in my heart. I love you more than the expanses of the universe... and I wish you were here with me. Sending you all my love and all the hugs.
💙💙💙💙🫂🫂🫂💙💙💙💙🫂🫂💙💙🫂🫂🫂🫂💙🫂🫂💙🫂🫂🫂💙💙🫂🫂
Momma 💙
PS: I tried one of your black-currant ice lollies.... you're right lovebug.... it's the best flavour. I wish you were here to enjoy one with me.
Love you 💙

Poem shared with permission of Michael Poetryy
art by me
No comments:
Post a Comment