I'm going to update my tattoo I think. Siya said forget-me-nots were your favorite flowers... which is.... IDK.... ironic, but they symbolize the loss of a child...
I think there will be a piece missing from me for the rest of my life. You took part of my heart and soul with you, and I am glad for that. I want you to keep it, so I will always be with you... holding you close. You took the mom rights with you too, and they will keep you wrapped in warmth and love.
I love you kiddo. I will always love you
Momma 💙
Oh my god I wish you were here to see this because it is fucking hilarious and the more you look at it the funnier it gets. Someone tried to do floor plans with AI. If you were here right now... we'd be going through all the comments on Reddit and you would be cackling like mad. We'd both end up rolling on the floor.

I guess I could start sharing all of the beautiful and dumb things I saved to show you...

No comments:
Post a Comment