Friday, April 13, 2007

Early Summer Fun

It's going to be such an awesome summer this year! On the 21st I get to go shooting with some good friends and the OLP photographers at Wichita MWR. It will be my first real shoot with the new IR camera. There is a Bluegrass Festival from the 26th to the 28th and a friend from highschool will be there performing. I haven't seen him in years so I hope I get a chance to at least say hi. May is my birthday at the beginning of the month, and a really good friend from Oregon will be on a road trip and hopefully stopping in for a few days at the end of the month. He likes photography too and I want to tow him around to all the scenic parks and just hang out and have fun. June brings TT-West 07 and a 2000 mile drive to Ashland Oregon for a great weekend filled with amazing drives and some of the best friends I've ever known. Life is good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home