Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New CamIRa On The Way

I have a new (to me) Canon Digital Rebel on the way. It will be sent to MaxMax for their infrared conversion and I will have two Rebels, a regular color 300D, and a dedicated infrared 300D-IR! I love shooting IR and for years now I've been using my trusty Sony F717 in nightshot mode with stacks of filters. The resolution isn't the greatest and the nightshot programing is very limiting, but it's worked well for me. Now I'll be able to use any lens, any shutter speed, f-stop, or ISO, and I'll be able to shoot handheld instead of always having to use a tripod or brace the camera on a rock. I'll get images with more detail and be able to print larger too. I can't wait to get out and go shooting this spring/summer. Look for me shooting IR images at TT-West this year! *Excited*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home