Wednesday, June 21, 2006

For The Love Of Laundry?

I love laundry. Yup, that's right, I love it. Wait... what??? Ok so I used to despise doing the laundry because it took forever, all day in fact, to get done. This was mostly the fault of the dryer, because the dryer would not dry; each load had to be run 2 or 3 times. No more though! We picked up a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer set and now not only are the clothes dry on the first try and all the loads done by noon, it's actually fun; fun to watch anyways. I'd never used a front-loader before and I must say its quite interesting... captivating even. I'm not 'that' easily amused, but I could sit and watch the clothes tumble round all day. Perhaps I'm being hypnotized? Now don't get me wrong though, I said I 'could' watch all day... doesn't mean I actually do. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kareem Of WheaTT said...

Mmmmmmkay.....I'm glad you got the new machines.....As long as you're not sitting in front the new "entertainment system" wearing a mumu sitting in a lawn chair with a card table in front of you sipping iced tea while watching the clothes go 'round. Dear, we all love clean clothes, but let's get out and drive that car of yours, shall we?

LOL....;-P

June 21, 2006 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

bwaaahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

:-|

;-)

June 21, 2006 at 7:43 PM  
Anonymous MaxHedrm said...

Hey, Mr. Wheat ... that sounds like a fun way to while away an afternoon. She is in Oklahoma, after all. What else is there to do? :-P

June 24, 2006 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home