Thursday, June 15, 2006

Celebrate Nature Photography

I love wildflowers. So much, in fact, that I have some planted in my front flower bed. I'd like to get more and plant them on the hill behind the house too. They are so beautiful! I have all sorts of wildflowers besides the ones in the photo, including lantanna, bachelor buttons, plains coreopsis (all pictured), babies breath, dwarf red coreopsis, lance leaf coreopsis, shasta daisies, blue flax, and black eyed susans. Now I just need some indian blankets, paintbrush and bluebonnets! :)

This quick snapshot of my wildflowers is to celebrate today, as June 15, 2006 has been officially designated
Nature Photography Day! I wanted to try some nice macro shots but it is just too windy here today. :(

So I say take the day off, it is an 'official' holiday after all, and go take pictures of nature! Happy shooting! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home