Monday, July 31, 2006

Internet Orders Gone Wrong

I ordered some Audi swag from a certain dealership in Fairfield CT back on July 2nd. Here it is almost one month later and I have yet to see my order. When I placed the order it showed both items as available on the website, so why have I not received anything? After multiple failed attempts to reach someone via both phone and email I finally got a reply back on the 20th letting me know that there was a problem with my order, one of the items had been discontinued long ago. WTF! Why do you still have it available on your website then? And why has it taken so long to tell me this? If I had never said a word about it, would you have just kept my money and quietly forgotten about where it came from? In the email I finally got they asked if I would like to pick a replacement item of the same price, so I did and emailed them back. That was over a week ago and guess what? Nadda, nothing, zip! No reply back, no merchandise... I might as well just take money from the ATM and light it on fire. I just sent another email requesting that my order either be shipped or my money returned. I have a feeling that I will receive neither though, not without a fight of some sorts.

5 Comments:

Anonymous TToro said...

Was this for the caps? Why didnt you orders them thru your local (or closest) dealer?

July 31, 2006 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

yup.... I was going to order through Audi's website but they didn't show the TT cap... Then Adam linked me to Fairfields website, which showed the TT cap in stock so I just ordered through there.

July 31, 2006 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous El Hauskeepin.. said...

I'll sell you mine for one MIIILLLLLIIIOOOONNN Pesos..
that's about 3 bucks.

August 1, 2006 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

I have 6 pesos!!! Do we have a deal???

August 1, 2006 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Adam (UneekTT) said...

I am so blown away - I thought I was actually helping you - grrrrrr- stinkin corporations, we are NOT just a number!

August 21, 2006 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home