Thursday, July 27, 2006

What A Month

This month has been a month of grief for so many people I know. I've lost my Great Grandmother and several friends have lost Grandparents and Fathers and Mothers. This morning my sister told me her husband was rushed to the emergency room last night with a severe asthma attack and almost died because both his lungs had closed up. We spent time at the hospital with them after lunch and he's doing better. Then not even an hour ago we got a phone call from my Grandmother, my cousin was just killed in a car accident. She wasn't much older than me... maybe 33 or 34. Sigh... *moment of silence*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sig (TToro3.2) said...

Danni, please accept our deepest sorrows and condolenscenses from all the TT'ers and friends alike in Texas. If there is anything we can do for you or your family please let us know...Our prayers are with your family..

July 27, 2006 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Ian Crosson said...

Wow, that has to be tough. Very sorry, our prayers will be with you and you're family.

July 27, 2006 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home