Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall Arrives

It's a gorgeous day here in Oregon. Overnight showers gave way to beautiful blue sky and crisp cool air. The trees are putting on their fall dresses of red and yellow. It's been a while since I posted anything. First stage of the move went well. We had a stunning drive up through New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. I-70 between Denver and Grand Junction is especially beautiful, worth the trip just to drive through Glenwood Canyon. The cut up to Vernal and the Flaming Gorge was also well worth the extra miles. The TT mostly survived intact considering it was carrying two people and a good chunk of my belongings. It had a small overheating problem while climbing some steep curves but that was fixed later with a new thermostat. I absolutely love living here and I've never been happier in my life than I am right now. I have a feeling things will only ever get better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Louie said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. Don't forget your buddies at WAYOT! We love you, too, you know.

September 28, 2007 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Infrared Photography Buzz said...

Wow Dani,

What changes! Looks like you are really doing well.

Best wishes to you guys up there

-=- Jerry -=-
.

August 4, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home